http://iccregionvi.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NERC-Logo-Revised-with-icc-292x300.jpg 0 0 Travis Dawley http://iccregionvi.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NERC-Logo-Revised-with-icc-292x300.jpg Travis Dawley2021-05-14 10:31:182021-05-30 13:12:44Series of free virtual educational events are planned during the 2021 Building Safety Month campaign
Throughout Building Safety Month, a series of free virtual educational sessions are available, including:
- International Energy Conservation Code: 2021 Changes, Getting Involved in the 2024 Process, This webinar – cohosted by the Code Council, AMCA and RESNET – provides information on the significant changes in the 2021 IECC and background on the 2024 IECC development process;
- A free webinar to “Meet the ICC Membership Councils.”
- Codes and Standards: How are they different and how are codes developed?, a webinar that provides an overview of the codes and standards development process, hosted by Women in Standards and featuring the Code Council’s Senior Vice President of Government Relations Sara Yerkes.
- Building Safety Month Speed Networking, a Code Council mentor virtual networking event sponsored by the American Concrete Institute.
- Hot Water Safety, a panel discussion with chief plumbing inspectors about 2021 plumbing code changes and hot water safety topics.