On Thursday morning, join High Performance Buildings Caucus Co-Chair Congressman Peter Welch (D VT) as well as chief executives from the High Performance Building Coalition for a roundtable discussion on efforts in Congress and the private sector to promote public health, address climate change and mitigate against natural hazards in the built environment. Those participating in the panel include:
- Dominic Sims, CBO, CEO, International Code Council
- Vicki Worden, President & CEO, Green Building Initiative
- David Gans, Board President, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- Charles E. Gulledge III, P.E., FASHRAE, HBDP, LEED AP, President, ASHRAE
- Panel moderator Lakisha A. Woods, CAE, President & CEO, National Institute of Building Science
Register and read more here about the webinar which starts 9 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, June 3.